Nerja – The Pearl of Costa del Sol
An old charming town called the Pearl of the Suncoast with white houses and small alleys and a well-preserved town center, earlier a small fishing village.
In the village you can find lots of restaurants, cafés and pubs with a nice and relaxed atmosphere.
What to do and explore in Nerja:
- The Caves of Nerja – One of Spain’s biggest tourist attraction.
- Wonderful rock cliffs alternating with beautiful beaches
- Diving, paddle a canoe, and water skiing are popular water sports.
- Visit any of the many old Andalusian villages
- Go shopping and visit Malaga
- Golf – there are several golf courses to choose between.
- Visit the viewpoint Balcón de Europa.